Flyers Printing In Dubai
Depending on how they are utilized, flyers are in some cases categorized as handbills, leaflets, inserts or circulars.Some peoples think Brochure and flyers are same and that’s might be true from a general perspective, But technically point of view they are different products.Flyer consists of one page with a single message printed on it and in most cases its use for the event promoting purpose. A flyer is typically printed out on the 8.5” x 11” paper size to keep its cost low, even though flyers can be produced in almost any size that is straightforward to deal with.
Our Regular Flyers come in a variety of sizes, from 10 paper thicknesses to choose from and with several finishing options.
Flyer Printing Options
* 150gsm Gloss or Matt
* 170gsm Gloss or Matt
* 200gsm Gloss or Matt
Guidelines for Supplying finished files – Ready to Print Artwork.
* Flyers and brochures require a 2.5mm bleed over the finished size.
* All fonts in the flyer to be turned into paths or curves.
* All colors must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colors)
* Transparency effects must be flattened
* All images should be embedded.
* Overprints should be set correctly for the desired result
* All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
* Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
* Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF’s should be individual files and not multi-page documents.